Student Storage Solution
Store Log Flog for Students
One of the biggest challenges facing relocating students is moving and storing their items when they move into their new homes. An increasing number of students are turning to self-storage solutions to manage and organise their belongings during their stay at university and beyond.
By utilising the Store Log Flog app, you can log exactly where you’re storing your items, whether at home or in a self-store facility, in a virtual representation of the exact storage space. This means that you can retrieve any items you might need easy access to in the future, and decrease the risk of misplacing them.
If you’re looking to store larger items, then you can live chat with storage yards owners in your area to arrange a storage space that suits the items you wish to store. This means you won’t have to visit each location in person when trying to decide the best option for you, since this can be done entirely through the app.
You can also share details of your items with family using our LOGGIT Cards, which makes collecting and moving your items to new locations a far easier process.
- Live chat with storage yards in your area.
- Keep track of every item, big or small.
- Create an online representation of any storage space to retrieve items with ease later.
- Share LOGGIT Cards with family and friends using WhatsApp and other social platforms to make the next move a more seamless process.
- Move items from one location to another in the app with simplicity.
Help us to help you grow. We respond to all queries within 24 hours.